Here are links to some of the variety of policies and reporting approaches from different social media platforms. All allow IP owners to report and request take-down of material they believe is infringing.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/1020633957973118?helpref=page_content
- Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/report-something-pinterest#Web
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/535503073130320/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/15795
- Snapchat: https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/co/report-copyright
Can’t get enough information about copyrights? Our blog posts regarding copyrights can be found here: http://www.ogdenglazer.com/category/copyright/. Feel free to subscribe to the blog and get this kind of information sent to your email every Tuesday morning.
Presentation: Copyright on Internet
Cheat sheet: PDF: Use of Copyright